Dove Dry Spray and What’s In My Yoga Bag –
Today I am so excited to partner with Dove and share what’s in my yoga bag and more items that have me feeling all zen. I am currently in South Walton for a short trip during my son’s spring break. I love coming back to Florida to visit. My mother-in-law runs the Rosemary Beach Fitness Center and they just had a major remodel which includes a new Yoga room. You’ll see a few of those photos at the bottom and I’ll tell you all about my love for Dove Dry Spray.
Before I get into my love for all these different items I will tell you why Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant is superior than a stick deodorant, especially while traveling. This pretty little bottle leaves zero unwanted residue and all though it’s a spray, it goes on dry. Basically no waiting to throw on your cute top or swimsuit. It also leaves your pretty underarms soft and smooth which is great for when you’re in downward dog. My favorite is Beauty Finish but there are a ton of options to try!
- A fantastic pair of leggings. These are by Confused Girl who makes leggings with images of healing crystals. Mine are called Peace and the print is Abstract Pink Marble Stone. Taken from the Confused Girl website: “Pink is the color of universal love and Marble enhances the power of serenity. Marble provides “good common sense” in matters of the home, heart and one’s self. It also provides protection, stability and structure both in the physical and emotional mind.”
- A really fun sports bra. This one is nothing new but it’s still one of my favorites. I purchased it at a Pure Barre maybe 2 years ago and it’s by Karma. Love the purple strappy back!
- A water bottle. Recently I have been using this one by Brita which filters the water as you drink, so feel free to fill up using the sink or water fountain.
- Before, after and when I have time, I love to read Kimberly Snyder’s The Beauty Detox Foods. There is so much amazing information in there and plenty of recipes to try. She has also written The Beauty Detox Solution and The Beauty Detox Power which I have not read yet but trust me, they are on my list!
- While reading I always enjoy a cup of tea. I am obsessed with tea and right now I am drinking Brew La La Tea in the Organic Chamomile Green Tea flavor and they have a bunch to choose from.
So no matter where you find yourself, whether you’re headed to the fitness center for a spin or yoga class or say you’re taking a trip somewhere like the beach, Dove Dry Spray is a brand new beauty trend that you will always want to keep close by. Plus, if you miss a day you can feel relaxed in knowing Dove Dry Spay provides you with 48 hour protection. Now let me ask you, what do you keep in your fitness bag? I always love new suggestions!