Valentine’s Day Makeup Tutorial with NEUTROGENA –
Valentine’s Day is less than two weeks away and if you love the holiday then I have a great makeup tutorial for you. If you don’t, well then I still have a great makeup tutorial for you. The products I use here are a mix of my favorite drugstore brand Neutrogena from one of my favorite stores Target. One of the best things about the NEUTROGENA line is that they believe healthy skin is beautiful skin which I wholeheartedly agree with and it also happens to be the number 1 Doctor recommended brand. So consider this your high-low mix for makeup.
In the video below you will find a Valentine’s Day makeup tutorial for the look I have planned for my night out with Chandler. As you can see in the photo above I used NEUTROGENA’S Nourishing Long Wear foundation in #40 Nude and their MoistureSmooth Color Stick in #150 Cherry Pink. See the video below for the full tutorial. But don’t just me too harshly, I am still new to making videos.
- The Long Wear foundation has light diffusing powders.
- Nourishing antioxidants
- Vitamins A, C and E
- And all the above help improve the tone of your skin with regular use!
- The MoistureSmooth Color Stick contains a formula that glides on easily.
- After using this product for just three days your lips will appear softer and smoother.
- Contains shea butter, fruit extracts and mango.
- It also comes in eight new, gorgeous shades!