Today I am partnering with Vaseline to share some exciting news with you. You know those very cute lip balms that come in a tin, the Vaseline Lip Tin? It comes in four amazing flavors, is already famous in the UK and has finally made it’s way stateside! If you think that’s an odd thing to get all excited about well you just wait. If you continue reading I have a list of some things you may never thought that Vaseline could be used for but first I will explain why this product is the #1 necessity for my handbag, especially when I am traveling.
- Dab a bit of that Vaseline on your cheekbones to act as an illuminator.
- Rub some into your elbows for extra softness!
- Dab a small amount onto the places you spray your favorite scent, it will help hold longer.
- Mix a little Vaseline with some sugar and use it as a lip exfoliator!
- Coat your lids with the Original formula and off comes your eye-makeup (so easy!)
- Add a bit on your eyebrows and then brush through. Those eye enhancers will stay put all day!
- Use some Vaseline to tame split ends and frizz.
- Get together with a loved one and give each other amazing massages! You may need the tub for this one!
- Soothe parched skin after shaving.
Now let’s talk about my outfit. When I travel I like to be comfortable and ready for anything, I mean I have not one but four Vaseline Lip Tins in my handbag. So I am wearing this amazing shirt dress that is so very comfortable and since it’s black it goes with everything. I paired it with these super cute sandals by Earthies called Crete. They’re perfect for walking and I love that they have a little wedge for that extra bit of height plus they are perfect for the upcoming season. Next up is some minimal jewelry. When you pack you really do not want to bring a bunch of crazy pieces. For our quick getaway I brought this super cute gold collar necklace from Fashionest which can be mixed and matched with just about any outfit (plus aren’t the little knots on the ends the cutest?) as well as two of my favorite rings- both have druzy stones and of course my DW watch. Last but not least my black Rebecca Minkoff handbag and a pair of versatile sunglasses by Miu Miu. Easy, breezy and perfect for walking around a beach town.
Wearing a C/MEO dress, a gold collar from Fashionest, Rebecca Minkoff bag (similar), rings by Kendra Scott and Robyn Rhodes (similar), Earthies sandals, Daniel Wellington watch and Miu Miu sunglasses (use code: HANDBAG, for your first month free).
Even though this post is sponsored by Vaseline all opinions are my own. If I wouldn’t buy it or use it you will never hear about it. So I really appreciate you supporting the brands that allow me to continue my blogging journey! You are the absolute best!