My name is Rachel and I’m a Personal Stylist and fashion addict. From 2003-2013 I lived in Panama City Beach, Florida as a hair stylist. I felt like I was the too overdressed of a person in a town of cutoffs and flip-flops, though I’ve heard it has gotten better in the last year and a half. Now I call Birmingham, Alabama home and I have to say, I love it here! It’s by no means NYC or L.A. but it definitely gives off a ‘City’ vibe. Hell, they even have their own fashion week here. I am obsessed with fashion. I love it. Everything about it.
About 4 years ago I decided to start a personal style blog so I have somewhere to talk about my obsession. So come often and even become a follower and I will try to update as much as possible. If you are interested in being styled by me (local or long distance) email be below. And if you are interested in collaborations you can email me directly or check out my Fohr Card.
Some Random Facts About Us:
- My birthday is in May so that makes me a Taurus. Chandler is a Pisces. He is also 4 years older than I am.
- I met my Chandler during my junior year of high school and we’ve been together ever since (with one short break up).
- Chandler and I were both born in Wisconsin though he was born in Green Bay and I was born near Milwaukee. We both grew-up in Waukesha (basically the Milwaukee area). Chandler moved to the Florida panhandle towards the end of my junior year of high school and after 1 whole semester at UW Milwaukee I followed. We were married 8 months later and now live in Birmingham.
- I used to hate lipstick but now love just about every color.
- Chandler likes clothes and dressing up but I think he would rather I dress him.
- In high school my longest job was at a mall kiosk called Time Square where I sold watches, sized bands and replaced batteries.
- My name is Rachel, my husband’s is Chandler and when I first moved to Florida we had a roommate named Ross. Get it?
- I am a licensed hair stylist (in Florida) and still need to get my AL license. (Probably won’t happen)
- I shop too much! Chandler tries to hide the credit cards 🙁
- But I sell a lot of my stuff in my various shops so that helps… (see my Shop My Closet page under the Online Boutique Link)
- Though I love all fashion styles, my favorite and most ‘me’ is a bohemian-chic vibe.
- Chandler is definitely a t-shirt and jeans guy but now that he manages a department store he wears a tie 5 days a week.
The pictures of we are wearing are the sole property of us and can be used as long as you link back to our site. Also, please shoot us an email if you do end up using one of our images.
Also, please note that if you leave a comment on To Hell In A Handbag, I will follow your link to see what’s happening on your site.
Thank you so much for visiting To Hell In A Handbag!