Naked Nutrition – Protein Powders and Mass Gainers-
It’s June 1st! How crazy! This year has just flown by and though we still have a month before the halfway mark I thought I would share with you a brand I found that provides the best all natural protein powders. It’s called Naked Nutrition and it’s all in the name. Naked Nutrition is awesome because they only use the purest ingredients in their products. Chandler has trouble gaining and keeping weight on (poor baby, whatever) so he used their product called Naked Mass and you will be incredibly surprised when you see the photo right before he started using Naked Mass and the after. It really is incredible and this weight gainer only has 3 ingredients. Keep reading to see the incredible transformation!
I used a mix of Naked Nutrition’s all natural protein powders in their Sample Pack which comes with their whey, casein, pea, goat and rice protein powders. If you are in the market for a healthy, organic protein powder, let me tell you a bit about the differences. As you can see the Naked Nutrition offerings aren’t all that different from each other. It’s really a matter of preference so I recommend starting with the sample pack. You can also check out their website for some additional information.
- Pea Protein: Vegan. Gluten, dairy and soy free. 27 grams of protein and 5.7 Grams of BCAA’s Per Serving. One ingredient: yellow pea protein. GMO free.
- Goat Protein: GMO, soy and gluten-free. No artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors. 23 Grams of Protein and 4.6 Grams of BCAA’s Per Serving. One ingredient.
- Rice Protein: Vegan made exclusively from organic sprouted whole grain brown rice. Gluten, dairy and soy free. 25 Grams of Protein and 4.9 Grams of BCAA’s Per Serving.
- Whey Protein: GMO, soy and gluten-free. No artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors. 25 Grams of Protein and 5.9 Grams of BCAA’s Per Serving. One ingredient.
- Casein Protein: GMO, soy and gluten-free. Growth Hormone Free, no rGBH or rBST. No Artificial Sweeteners, Flavors, or Colors. 26 Grams of Protein and 5.4 Grams of BCAA’s Per Serving. One ingredient.
Seriously how amazing does Chandler look now? At 6 feet tall he started taking Naked Mass when he was about 143 lbs and now is up to 170 lbs. He takes one serving of the powder (Naked Mass) mixed with whole milk, and adds some peanut butter for flavor, each day and lifts weights 3 days per week. Chandler has to take his time as he lifts weights, and does as little cardio as possible, to minimize the amount of calories he burns during each workout do to his ridiculous metabolism. We as women are meant to go from exercise to exercise to maximize our calorie burn, but Chandler has to wait a few minutes between sets and he doesn’t exceed 30 minutes per workout. In and out! So you see, it really is about nutrition, he has to consume a crapload of calories to gain weight and muscle. Just look at the before and after photo on the bottom. Those pics were taken not 90 days apart!
Here I am doing some yoga poses on the beach in one of my favorite workout-fits. These pants are amazing! From by Promaker, they are the X-Pro Compression Tights and they are also able to hold your phone right in the waist-band so there is no need for clunky armbands. As for my top I am wearing this very cool C9 Champion top from Target in black heather. I wear this all the time because the back is super cool so you definitely have to wear a fun sports bra and how fun are the thumb holes?!